“People are starving for truth and when you can share your truth, you give confidence to others to do the same.” – Lisa Fabrega, Masterful Health Coach
Why is Truth Telling an Important Part of Being a Connector?
There are many reasons for this, but here are the top 4:
1. Being a truth teller gains your audience’s trust. The people connecting with you will know that they can rely upon you to give them a honest answer.
2. Truth telling is brave and when you share your truth those around you will see you as brave, courageous and wise.
3. When you speak your truth you can’t help but tap into your passion. People LOVE to connect with other passionate and positive beings. Don’t you?
4. Truth telling automatically develops your personality based brand, which as a Coach, there is nothing better! It also gives you automatic integrity. And, if you are NOT a coach, truth telling automatically improves the integrity of your business and business brand. There is nothing better for any brand than to be know for its integrity.
How Do You Use Truth Telling As A Connector Successfully?
There are many ways that you can start to use your truth’s as a connector. Tapping into your truths is one of the most successful ways to be a great connector.
And, to learn HOW, join us this Thursday November 7th (FREE) at 1pm ET-2:30pm ET. During our Connector Community and Challenge call we will be practicing how to do just this!
- To automatically join the Connector Community and Challenge now, click here.
- To learn more about the Connector Community and Challenge before deciding, click here.
1 Quick Tip on Truth Telling As A Connector (and a way to prep for the call):
Sharing your truths successfully as a Connector means that you strengthen your courage muscle and become more aware of your own truths.
One way to do this is to take some time to write down 20 truths about yourself! Start small and grow your courage muscle as you move through the exercise. By the time you get to the end of the 20 truths, you will want to be sharing some juicy insights about yourself and your ideas. These juicy truths should have the affect of agitating people. The ones you agitate are the ones that could most benefit from your connection. Be Brave! Play Big!
I look forward to seeing you on Thursday!
PS. Leave a comment below. What’s 1 powerful or agitating truth of yours? Share below…