Why is Facebook an Important Tool for Connectors?
Like we discussed last week with LinkedIn, Facebook is exactly that: A Connector Tool. It is an online platform for making connections. Thus, it can be a powerful tool for you to utilize in your connector business model.
More importantly, a LOT of people are on Facebook. As of October 3, 2013 – 500Million people use Facebook! And, 250 Million people use Facebook EVERY DAY! By comparison there are only 1 Million active advertisers on Facebook. Are you ready to be more active on Facebook? For link to stats, click here.
Powerful Aspects of This Tool Include:
- Showcasing your profile
- Showcasing your products and services
- Growing your Know, Like, Trust factor
- Building a community that not only connects with you but connects between each other.
Are you using this Connector Tool well?
Does creating or improving your Facebook Profiles (both personal and business) intimidate you?
Are you lost as to where to start?
Here is a Powerful 9 Point Checklist to help you get started. And if you would like to learn HOW to implement these 9 points on Facebook, then please join use Thursday 11/21/2013 at 1pm Eastern. FREE! During CoachVille’s Connector Community and Challenge Call, we will be practicing how to accomplish ALL NINE!
9 Point Checklist For Facebook:
- Understand The Difference With Confidence! – Personal and Business Pages on Facebook
- Connect your Business Page to Your Personal Page – Facebook is a public forum, STOP trying to micro-manage who sees and doesn’t see your posts. Compartmentalizing your life is 20th century philosophy. In 21st century business, customers and clients want to know the WHOLE you.
- Activate the “Follow” Button on your Personal Page – Don’t know what I mean? Join us Thursday to find out and activate it immediately!
- Post For Your Fans 2-5 times daily – I will show you 1 free platform on which you can set up these posts ahead of time
- Connect with your Fans Everyday – Posting and Connecting are NOT the same thing! Learn how to avoid this classic mistake
- Best Practices For Your About Box on your Business Page – So many people miss out on 1 key component of the About Box!
- Go Pro On A Budget With Your Branding – Poor image quality is the FAST way to lose business on Facebook because you appear incompetent. During our call on 11/21/2013, I will show you how to set up great images on your FB page without spending a fortune.
- Create Your Own Picture Posts – Images are the most engaging media out there these days, are you using it well?
- Tweak Based On METRICS – Are you looking at the FREE data Facebook Provides you?
If you would like to learn HOW to implement these 9 points on Facebook, then please join use Thursday 11/21/2013 at 1pm Eastern. FREE! During CoachVille’s Connector Community and Challenge Call, we will be practicing how to accomplish ALL NINE!
- To automatically join the Connector Community and Challenge now, click here.
- To learn more about the Connector Community and Challenge before deciding, click here.
I look forward to “seeing” you Thursday on the call.
Leave a comment below and share your biggest Facebook Question or Challenge…