Hey Ultimate Internet Boot Camp Participant! Coach Dave here.
If you are going to coach people, you should be a GREAT Coach!
That is why I am very excited to share our Center for Coaching Mastery Starter Certification Program with you.
On this page you will find…
1) Registration Instructions & Registration
A special registration link with the BIG discount that Alex and I organized just for you.
After you register for the program, you will find a CoachVille membership page where you can register for the specific classes that you want.
2) All of the class dates and times so you can block the time out in your calendar.
Remember… On this page you register for the School. Then once you are IN the school members-only area, then you register for specific classes.
3) The Starter Program Playbook – It will tell you all about the curriculum and how the classes are conducted.
If you have any questions about the program, start here!
1) Program Registration
The price for the program is $1,990. The UIBC group discount price is $1,000.
UIBC Instructors and Master Mind Group participants can register here for $1,000
UIBC Coaches can register here for $500; With an additional Scholarship $500 paid by Click and Be Free.
If you have any problems along the way,
call us: 866-548-6516 (ask to speak to Linda)
1) After you click the Register button below,
you will see a window that says: New to CoachVille? click here <<– click on it
(or… If you are already a CV Member, you can log in)
2) Next, you will set up your CoachVille Account. Fill in the registration form. (takes 1 minute)
3) At the bottom of the registration screen
there is a section called: How did you hear about us?
In the box type in: Alex and click the magnifying glass
4) Click on -> [Put Me In Coach]
5) Next you will see the item in the shopping cart.
Click [Proceed to Check out]
You will complete your purchase by
putting in your billing address and credit card information.
6) When you land in the CoachVille Member site, click on the “My Classes” tab.
7) You will see a link: Center for Coaching Mastery Level 1. (Click on it!)
8) You will land on the member community page for students.
Here you will find all the necessary instructions for class registration and more.
2) The Class Schedule for the Winter, Spring & Autumn Semesters:
Basic Coaching Skills & Ethics
Wednesdays; 6 Weeks; Starts November 9th, 2011
Nov 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec, 7, 14
2-4:30 PM ET with Coach Eduardo
8-10:30 PM ET with Coach Dave
Play Two Win Method Coaching
Tuesdays; 12 weeks; Starts January 10, 2012
Jan 10,17,24,31, Feb 7,14,21,28, Mar 6,13,20,27, 2012
2-4:30 PM ET with Coach Dave
8-10:30 PM ET with Coach Deanna
Mentor Coaching YOU
Wednesdays; 6 weeks; Starts January 11, 2012
Jan 11,18,25, Feb 1,8,15, 2012
2-4:30 PM ET with *Coach Deanna
8-10:30 PM ET with *Coach Dave
* The Mentor Program has a maximum class size of 10. So it is possible that the group may fill and you will have another one of our awesome instructors.
5-hours in one day; Fridays; 12Noon – 5PM ET
Autumn & Winter Dates
Note: You can do your 3 practicum any time.
Do at least one this Autumn;
Then you can do the remaining two in the Winter semester.
- Nov 18
- Dec 2
- Dec 3 (Saturday)
- Dec 9
- Dec 16
- Jan 14, 2012 (Saturday)
- Additional practicum dates announced soon
Notes about classes…
1) If you miss a class you can listen to a recording to make it up. You can miss a maximum of 4 live classes and still qualify for certification.
2) You register for either the 2PM ET or 8PM ET class, if on a given day it is more convenient for you to take the other class, you can do that.
3) If we have a large group missing a class due to an UIBC event, we will organize a make-up class for the group.
3) Awesome Playbook
The playbook is designed to help you win the “Become a Masterful Coach” game!
It will tell you all about the curriculum and how the classes are conducted. It will really help you prepare for success as a Coach.
<< — Click here for a complete program playbook in pdf format.