BOOST Your Coaching Brand :
I Love Coaching Game September 2011
The I Love Coaching Game is a revolutionary new social game-based program specifically for people who LOVE to coach!
In the game we will explore ideas from Coaching skills and Personal Growth programs and then earn points as you put them into play in your own life and coaching practice.
In the September 2011 game we will explore one of Thomas Leonard’s 28 Attraction Principles: Master Your Craft. In this principle Thomas suggests 10 ways that you can Master Your Craft. In the game you will be challenged to choose one of the 10 and implement it in some way over the 28 day game – as you do this you earn points in the game. AND when you are able to challenge one of your players with one of these ideas in a coaching session and share about it in the game system you also earn points.
You actually earn reward points for
upgrading your business AND
for providing great coaching
and sharing about it.
This is awesome!
The monthly program is delivered by 4 weekly teleconference calls using the acclaimed Maestro Conference Bridge so there will be a LOT of big and small group interaction on each call.
It is perfect for coaches (obviously) but also for managers, trainers, teachers, counselors, business owners and leaders; ANYONE who loves to help other people grow, play better in life and win on their own terms.
This program is a cross between…
- A rocking ongoing “Game” party you look forward to every week
- An old school Solon where you discuss weighty ideas with other fascinating people
- A mastermind group where you get support for your most important initiatives
- AND… an online Social Game where you earn points as you accomplish things!
Each game is one month in duration with four 1-hour conference calls on our interactive Maestro Bridge.
So we will have BIG group conversation as well as small group breakouts.
Every month we will have a new game with new BIG coaching ideas to discuss and new challenges to pursue.
The Theme for September 2011 is Branding Your Business
Several BIG ideas and important questions will be explored including:
- Is it better to BRAND around who YOU want to be or who your community wants you to be?
Several compelling examples from the music industry will be explored.
- How to craft and practice “Laser Marketing Messages” to BOOST your brand in YOUR community.
- How your Brand boosts your value in the market place
Ideas for the September 2011 Game include:
- Attraction Principle: Master Your Craft
- Full Practice Marketing Lesson: Laser Marketing Messages
- Step Up and Stand Our Exercise: The Games You Have Lived
- Thomas Leonard Coaching System: 3 Generators of Client Value
BIG Questions we will explore in September…
- If you were going to brand yourself around one of the Ultimate Outcomes in life, which would it be and why?
- What games have you lived fully and how can your brand your coaching for the players of these games?
- What is the connection between Mastering Your Craft and becoming an irresistibly attractive brand?
- How to craft “Laser Marketing Messages” that attract attention to you and your brand
Another example of innovation in this program is how the participants (called Players) will earn points for applying the ideas in their own lives. In the September 2011 game each player will be encouraged and rewarded for crafting and sharing “Laser Marketing Messages” in a way that can be shared with the group.
Points for Show and Tell! Amazing fun.
AND become a more diverse and connected Coach at the same time.
September 2011 Playbook
<<–You can review the complete Playbook here! It is packed with ideas. Please enjoy and pass it along to your friends who like coaching. 😉
September 2011 Game Logistics
The September game opens on Thursday September 1st; and ends on Friday September 30th
Registration is open from August 18th until September 16th.
And perhaps the most remarkable thing is that you can play the game for a nominal fee of $25US for each month you play! A great value.
Even MORE exciting…
If you have not played the I Love Coaching game before, then you can play your first game for FR*EE by becoming a CoachVille member!
September 2011 teleclass dates and Possibility for FREE registration
CoachVille Members are invited to play one month for FREE. So you should have no hesitation to jump in and check it out!
So simply, join CoachVille, then (or if you are already a member…)
Send an email to ILoveCoaching@coachville-220824.mystagingwebsite.com with your preferred time slot in the subject line.
We will “manually” put you into the game and you will receive an email from the CoachVille system with instructions on how to get into the game.